No Burning of any kind is permitted when weather is windy or dry.
Rules on Open Burning, Yard Waste:
1. Fires only allowed during daylight hours.
2. No fire within 15 feet of any building.
3. All fires shall be monitored from a point close to where the fire is located by a person capable of containing a fire, should that be necessary.
4. Yard waste (leaves, small limbs) only; no trash, paper, lumber or building debris may be burned.
5. Fire fighting material including a garden hose or a container of water sufficient to contain any fire started must be at the site of the fire.
6. Notice to the City of Bethany before you start burning.